Monday, January 16, 2012

CB REALLY SUCKS.

I have a love/hate relationship with art. I love it because I am an artist (photographer and designer) and I thrive on creating. I hate art because of one particular thing...CB. Every artist has experienced that pest CB. CB causes you to procrastinate. CB will have you thinking that your work sucks. CB will have you waking up every morning feeling completely clueless. CB will make you spend tons on supplies and materials, hoping to find some answers; answers that lead you to finding your closest match and setting your work on fire. CB might even make you cry. For you slow, people, I am not talking about Chris Brown. I'm talking about CREATIVE BLOCK.

I tend to run into extreme cases of CB every 1-2 years and it's frustrating. I find myself reading books, watching new movies and searching the internet like a crazy woman looking for inspiration. Eventually, it ends up working and I find myself creating better work in the long run. 


Okay, I'm trying to figure out how to end this introductory blog but I'm having writer's block now. Damn. Umm...okay I will post random stuff on here that I like. My stuff, other people's stuff, photo stuff, design stuff, videos, music stuff, stories, quotes, paintings, etc etc blah blah blah wonk wonk. Just wanted to create a lil ol blog that might spark some inspiration for other artists (and myself!) cuz CB aint no joke!! Ok, I'm done! Read, share, comment and enjoy.

CREATIVE CRACK - THE GOOD STUFF FOR ART JUNKIES

No comments:

Post a Comment